Tanfield dominates the Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards for the second year in a row
9th June 2017
For the second year in a row, Tanfield has won Chambers of the Year at the Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards 2017. James Fieldsend was also awarded Barrister of the Year, with Stan Gallagher being Highly Commended.
Tanfield’s dominance is testament to the seT’s reputation as market-leaders in the field and the exceptional quality of work delivered.
Held on the evening of Thursday 8th June at 8 Northumberland Avenue, the awards honoured a number of professionals in the Enfranchisement and Right to Manage. Winners included:
- Solicitors Firm of the Year – Forsters LLP
- Solicitor of the Year – Roger Hardwick, Brthertons
- Regional Professional of the Year – Roger Hardwick, Brethertons LLP
- Valuers of the Year – Marr Johnson & Stevens
- Young Professional of the Year – Tornike Purcell, Bolt Burdon
- Outstanding Achievement Award – Alex Greenslade, Honorary Secretary ALEP, Chairman Leasehold Solutions, Valuers & Law)
A full list of the winners is available on the ERMAs website. Photos and conversation, live from the awards, are available on Twitter using the hashtag #ERMAS2017.