Residential conveyancing conference on 6 July 2023 – Andrew Butler KC, Katie Gray and Mattie Green speaking
IQ Legal Training are hosting a Residential Conveyancing Conference and Thames Cruise in association with Groundsure on the 6th July 2023 at the Hilton London Tower Bridge.
The conference will take place 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm and the speakers will examine the following topics:
- Professional Negligence in Residential Conveyancing – Andrew Butler KC, Tanfield Chambers
- Climate Change Guidance and Implications for Firms and Property Transactions– Stephen Tromans KC, 39 Essex Chambers, David Kempster, Groundsure and Stephen Sykes, The Sykes Partnership LLP
- Lessons to be learned from recent cases Guest V Guest and Hudson V Hathway – James Ballance, Maitland Chambers
- Avoiding Negligence Claims in Residential Leasehold Transactions Ten Good Habits – Ian Quayle, IQ Legal Training
- Estate Rent Charges – Mattie Green and Katie Gray, Tanfield Chambers
Cost: £100 Plus VAT and includes a free pass to join the Groundsure Thames Cruise subject to availability. Please note that prior booking is essential for both events.
If you would like further details, please contact IQ Legal Training. You can see full details about the event here.
Team: Andrew Butler KC
, Katie Gray
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.