Tim Polli KC speaking at Legal Training Consultancy’s Commercial Property Law Update conference
25th Apr 2023, 13:45 to 17:00
This highly practical half day online conference guides delegates through the complexities of the practical aspects of the latest issues and new twists on perennial problems. The topics include:
- Commercial Property Insolvency for Property Lawyers
- Restrictive covenants: the reasonable withholding of consent and/or release under s84 LPA 1925
- Nuisance and privacy post Fearn v Tate Gallery Trustees
- An update on service charges in commercial leases
- Opposing lease renewal under s39(f) 1954 Act
- Gabb v Farrokhzad – assignment and landlords’ unreasonableness
- Forfeiture for commercial property
- Persons unknown injunctions
- 5 first instance decision that you may have missed
Tim Polli KC will be speaking on persons unknown injunctions.
If you would like further details please contact Legal Training Consultancy.
Team: Timothy Polli KC
Expertise: Commercial Landlord & Tenant
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.