Airbnb sublets workshop: Nemcova v Fairfield Rents Ltd
27th Apr 2017
Tanfield Chambers are hosting a seminar looking at the implications of the decision made for Nemcova v Fairfield Rents Ltd.
In order to reserve a place at this seminar please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explanation of the decision in Nemcova v Fairfield Rents Ltd  UKUT 0303
- Discussion of applicability in different factual situations
- Problem question to explore limits of the decision
- Discussion of how to distinguish the case and whether the case was rightly decided.
- 18:00 – Guests arrive
- 18:15 – Seminar begins
- 19:15 – Networking drinks
- Tanfield Chambers, 2-5 Warwick Court, London, WC1R 5DJ
Team: Piers Harrison
Expertise: Landlord & Tenant
, Residential Landlord & Tenant
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.