P&T East Midlands Winter Conference
23rd Nov 2016, 13:00 to 17:30
Tanfield’s Harriet Holmes will be speaking at the P&T East Midlands Winter Conference. Details of the event are below and if you wish to attend, please fill out this form and return to Andrew Bussey, as detailed on the form.
CPD applies to this event.
- Best practice and other aspects to consider when administering the Act (including boundaries, easements, planning issues etc…)
- Foundations and the Act – an engineer’s perspective (including special foundations since Chaturachinda v Fairholme)
- Legal update (a round-up of the year’s important cases)
- Q&A with a panel of experts
- The Embankment PH, 282-284 Arkwright Street, Trent Bridge, Nottingham, NG2 2GR
- Members/Students: £50.00
- Non-members: £65.00
Expertise: Party Walls
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.