Join us for our inaugural Spring Property Conference. The theme this year is Property Development: Topical Legal Issues. Tickets are now available, email email@example.com to book your place.
Aimed at solicitors, surveyor and developers, the Conference will provide engaging and practical seminars addressing the legal considerations relevant to a successful property development.
- Restrictive covenants
- Rooftop developments
- Unlawful interference with land
- Mixed use developments
Your ticket includes:
- A full-day conference, including two plenary sessions
- A choice between eight individual seminar sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee
- Post-conference networking drinks
- Delegate pack and further reading
Date & Time:
Tuesday 22nd May, 2018
9:00am - 5:30pm
Pre-agenda rate (available up to and including Monday 2nd April): £125 + VAT*.
Full price (from Tuesday 3rd April): £175 + VAT
*To secure the pre-agenda rate, payment MUST be received by Monday 2nd April 2018, or a remittance advice to show that payment has been made prior to Monday 2nd April. Invoices will be reissued for the full price from Tuesday 3rd April 2018.