THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
Join Kerry Bretherton QC and Nicholas Isaac for the first of our monthly property seminars, covering a breadth of topics relating to boundary disputes and adverse possession. To book your place, please email email@example.com.
- Review of law adverse possession - the key changes since 2002
- Boundaries – the 10 points every property litigation should know
- Evidence gathering – the what, where and how
- Informal boundary agreements – their scope
- Retaining walls – the anti-boundary dispute
- The Future? - Property Boundaries (Resolution of Disputes) Bill
Date & timings
Tuesday, 13th February 2018
- 9:00am - Registration & refreshments
- 09:30am - Seminar begins
- 12:00pm - Networking & refreshments
£50.00 + VAT
Royal College of Anaesthetists
35 Red Lion Square