Join us for our inaugural Spring Property Conference. The theme this year is Property Development: Topical Legal Issues.
Aimed at solicitors, surveyor and developers, the Conference will provide engaging and practical seminars addressing the legal considerations relevant to a successful property development.
The full programme has now been announced, and can be downloaded here. Christopher Heather QC plenary session notes on Options and Overage can now been downloaded here.
- Restrictive covenants
- Rooftop developments
- Unlawful interference with land
- Mixed use developments
Your ticket includes:
- A full-day conference, including two plenary sessions
- A choice between eight individual seminar sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee
- Post-conference networking drinks
- Delegate pack and further reading
Date & Time:
Tuesday 22nd May, 2018
9:00am - 5:30pm
£175.00 + VAT per person