Tanfield Chambers are pleased to announce a New Service Charges and Management Conference.
The event will cover the law of service charges and estate management from both the landlord and leaseholder perspective and will be of interest to solicitors, litigators, landlords, leaseholders and property managers. It allows delegates to design their own day, drawing from workshops across three streams. There will be sessions to accommodate all levels.
The full programme has now been announced, and can be downloaded here.
What you will learn:
- Key points from recent cases in the Upper Tribunal and Court of Appeal;
- Right to Manage versus Right to Develop – navigating the competing rights;
- What it means to “double-hat” in the First-tier Tribunal;
- Management of cases involving defective cladding and fire safety;
- The interplay between a Right to Manage Company's unilateral power to withhold consents, including to assign, and the landlord's residual powers to veto consents;
- Appointment of a manager, why , how and thereafter
Your ticket includes:
- A full-day conference
- Variety of workshop sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee
- Post-conference networking drinks
- Delegate pack and further reading
Date & Time:
Thursday 27th September, from 9.00am to 5.00pm
£150.00 + VAT per person
Tickets are now available, email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.