Tanfield's Harriet Holmes will be speaking at the P&T East Midlands Winter Conference. Details of the event are below and if you wish to attend, please fill out this form and return to Andrew Bussey, as detailed on the form.
- Best practice and other aspects to consider when administering the Act (including boundaries, easements, planning issues etc...)
- Foundations and the Act - an engineer's perspective (including special foundations since Chaturachinda v Fairholme)
- Legal update (a round-up of the year's important cases)
- Q&A with a panel of experts
Speakers & Panel Chair include
- David Reynolds BSc MRICS - Jones Lang LaSalle
- Rhys Taylor CBuildE FCABE PPBEng IEng AMIStructE - Taylor Tuxford
- Harriet Holmes LLB(Hons) LLM BPTC - Tanfield Chambers
- James Beat LLB(Hons) - Child & Child
CPD applies to this event.
23 November 2016
1pm until 5.30pm followed by networking - refreshments provided
The Embankment PH
282-284 Arkwright Street, Trent Bridge,