This seminar is now fully booked.
The Forfeiture Masterclass will be split into three sessions as detailed below.
Nicola Muir will consider the requirements for a lawful forfeiture including:
- What amounts to a breach of covenant
- Service of a valid section 146 notice
- A determination of breach prior to foreiture of residential leases
- The requirements of the Leasehold Property (Repairs) Act 1938
Mark Loveday will then discuss:
- How to forfeit
- The purpose and consequences of forfeiture
- Waiver of breach
Robert Bowker will then look at the principles that apply to applications for relief against forfeiture.
Date and Timings
Thursday 6th April 2017
- Arrival and registration: 14:00
- Before forfeiture: 14:30
- Forfeiture: 15:15
- Tea/coffee break: 16:00
- After forfeiture: 16:15
- Networking drinks: 17:00 - 19:00
£50 + VAT