Barrister or solicitor – who should you go to?


Members of the public can now go directly to a barrister for specialist advice, or for representation in court. But how does that actually work, and why might it work for you? 

Nick Isaac writes on when to use a barrister and when to use a solicitor for the Direct Access Portal Blog.