Estelle’s family practice includes:
- Financial Provision: On divorce, including complex businesses, trusts, third party claims against matrimonial property, bankruptcy, nuptial agreements, cases with an international element and enforcement proceedings.
- Property Disputes between cohabitees.
- Financial Provision for children of unmarried parents.
- Civil Partnerships.
- Inheritance Act Claims.
- Private Law (Children): Including residence, shared residence and contact, applications for leave to remove from the jurisdiction and other specific issue orders. Experience of complex and intractable disputes, alleged domestic violence and fact-find hearings, and allegations of child abuse within the private law context.
- Family Law Act Cases: Including domestic violence and occupation of the home.
- Child Abduction: Including Convention and non-Convention abduction cases and applications for permanent leave to remove from the jurisdiction.
- Care Proceedings: Estelle has acted for Local Authorities, parents, family members and children in applications for care orders, supervision orders, special guardianship and adoption.