Tanfield Spring Conference – 24th May 2023 – A Day with the BSA
24th May 2023, 09:00 to 17:00
We are delighted to announce our Spring Conference will be taking place on 24th May 2023 at the Ashworth Centre in Lincoln’s Inn. The event will run from 09:00 – 17:00 followed by drinks and networking.
This year our conference will be devoted to the Building Safety Act 2022. The talks will cover a range of topics addressed by the Act including:
- Practical ramifications for Landlords and Tenants (including criminal liability and service charges)
- Prohibition Notices and Compliance Notices
- Remediation Orders and Remediation Contribution Orders
- Applications to the First-Tier Tribunal under the Act
- Amendments and causes of action under the Building Act 1984 & Defective Premises Act 1972
- Changes to limitation periods
- Liability in relation to construction products
- The role and relevance of associated persons
The programme is available here.
We will be publishing the full programme shortly but, if you would like to reserve a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost will be £150 + VAT per person.
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.