Spring Property Conference 2018
22nd May 2018
The theme this year is Property Development: Topical Legal Issues.
Aimed at solicitors, surveyor and developers, the Conference will provide engaging and practical seminars addressing the legal considerations relevant to a successful property development.
The full programme has now been announced, and can be downloaded here. Christopher Heather QC plenary session notes on Options and Overage can now been downloaded here.
- Restrictive covenants
- Rooftop developments
- Unlawful interference with land
- Mixed use developments
Your ticket includes
- A full-day conference, including two plenary sessions
- A choice between eight individual seminar sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee
- Post-conference networking drinks
- Delegate pack and further reading
- De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DA