When an immovable object meets an unstoppable force: boundaries and adverse possession
13th Feb 2018
Join Kerry Bretherton QC and Nicholas Isaac for the first of our monthly property seminars, covering a breadth of topics relating to boundary disputes and adverse possession.
- Review of law adverse possession – the key changes since 2002
- Boundaries – the 10 points every property litigation should know
- Evidence gathering – the what, where and how
- Informal boundary agreements – their scope
- Retaining walls – the anti-boundary dispute
- The Future? – Property Boundaries (Resolution of Disputes) Bill
- 09:00 – Registration & refreshments
- 09:30 – Seminar begins
- 12:00 – Networking & refreshments
- Royal College of Anaesthetists, Churchill House, 35 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4SG
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team: Nicholas Isaac KC
Expertise: Real Property
, Adverse Possession of Land
, Boundary Disputes
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.