When an immovable object meets an unstoppable force: boundaries and adverse possession
13th Feb 2018
Join Kerry Bretherton QC and Nicholas Isaac for the first of our monthly property seminars, covering a breadth of topics relating to boundary disputes and adverse possession.
- Review of law adverse possession – the key changes since 2002
- Boundaries – the 10 points every property litigation should know
- Evidence gathering – the what, where and how
- Informal boundary agreements – their scope
- Retaining walls – the anti-boundary dispute
- The Future? – Property Boundaries (Resolution of Disputes) Bill
- 09:00 – Registration & refreshments
- 09:30 – Seminar begins
- 12:00 – Networking & refreshments
- Royal College of Anaesthetists, Churchill House, 35 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4SG
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.