The impact of the Airbnb case for mortgage lenders masterclass
21st Sep 2017
This event is held in conjunction with the Council of Mortgage Lenders.
This masterclass discussed the outcomes of the Nemcova v Fairfield Rents Ltd case. Along with the impacts of the Airbnb case for mortgage lenders.
This event is aimed at: Solicitors, receivers, conveyancers and anyone working in a lender in-house legal team or legal services.
Feedback from 2016 legal masterclass attendees:
- “This has been an excellent event, I find this depth of detail and opportunity for discussion with council extremely valuable.”
- “Both articulate and explained all the questions in simple English.”
- “Very good – useful discussions. Relevant and lots of points to think about and consider.”
- “Really useful and good level of detail. Perfect duration too.”
- 09:45-10:15 – Registration and refreshments
- 10:15-10:30 – Introduction (By Kerry Bretherton QC and Katie Gray)
- 10:30-11:15 – Understanding Nemcova (A presentation by Katie Gray)
- 11:15-12:00 – What is next? Problems following Nemcova for mortgage lenders (A group discussion led by Kerry Bretherton QC)
- 12:00-12:15 – Questions
- 12:15-12:45 – Lunch and event close
- CML member rate: £55 (VAT exempt)
- CML associate rate: £99 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member rate: £129 (VAT exempt)
For further details and to book this masterclass, please visit the CML website.
Team: Katie Gray
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.