Junior Landlord & Tenant Conference 2017
10th Apr 2017
Tanfield Chambers’ Junior Landlord & Tenant Conference returns for its fourth year.
This ever popular event provides junior lawyers with the opportunity to update their knowledge across commercial and residential landlord and tenant law.
As in previous years, the event is tailored to junior practitioners and allows delegates to design their own day, drawing from workshops across four streams. There will be sessions to accommodate all levels of junior solicitors from the newly qualified to those with many more years PQE. This year the streams have been redefined to ensure the talks are tailored to your level of experience and your areas of focus. They cover: trainee / newly qualified / up to c.2 years PQE, residential landlord & tenant c.3 years PQE+, commercial landlord & tenant c.3 years PQE+ and a ‘pick and mix’ stream.
- When is it reasonable for a landlord to refuse consent?
- Operating break clauses
- Tenant insolvency and disclaimer
- ADR for L&T disputes
- Lease renewals under the 1954 Act
- Forfeiture and waiver in the commercial L&T context
- The Deregulation Act: 2 years on
Your ticket includes
- A full-day conference
- Variety of workshop sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee
- Post-conference networking drinks
- Delegate pack and further reading
- Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen St, London, WC2B 5DA
- Full day rate: £175 + VAT