Mixed Use Developments, London
11th Nov 2016
Join Tanfield for the afternoon as our property specialists take you through issues facing mixed-use developments.
James Fieldsend, Piers Harrison, and Jonathan Upton will lead the session.
- 14:00 – Registration and networking
- 14:15 – Issues to consider before completion: how to avoid or limit tenants’ statutory rights under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 and Leasehold Reform and Urban Development Act 1993
- 15:15 – Coffee / Tea break
- 15:30 – Management issues at mixed use-developments: apportionment of service charges, consultation, variation of leases, right to manage.
- 16:30 – Disposal of interests in mixed use developments: Tenants’ Right of First Refusal
- 17:30 – Drinks
- The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane London, London, WC2A 1PL