A double win for our Enfranchisement & Right to Manage specialists
9th June 2016
We are delighted to announce that Tanfield has won Chambers of the Year at the 2016 Enfranchisement & Right to Manage Awards. Head of Chambers, Philip Rainey QC, also won the award for Barrister of Year.
This double win for Tanfield rewards the set’s market-leading expertise in this field and industry recognition.
Held at The Hurlingham Club on 8th June 2016, other winners included:
- Pemberton Greenish – Solicitors Firm of the Year
- Mark Chick, Bishop & Sewell LLP – Solicitor of the Year
- Roger Hardwick, Brethertons LLP – Regional Professional of the Year
- Savills – Valuers of the Year
- Rachel George, Bircham Dyson Bell LLP – Young Professional of the Year
A full list of the winners is available on the ERMAs website. Photos and conversation, live from the awards, are available on Twitter using the hashtag #ERMAS2016.