Charging VAT on service charges: was Janine Ingram v Church Commissioners for England  UKUT 0495 (LC) correctly decided?
7th Jun 2016, 17:30 to 20:00
Kerry Bretherton QC hosts this evening seminar on VAT Service Charge, will be 1.5 hours CPD and will be followed by a drinks reception.
- The framework of VAT and service charges
- The judgment of HHJ Robinson in Ingram
- Whether the decision was flawed/can be distinguished
- Arguments not advanced in Ingram
- Lessons for the future
- Tanfield Chambers, 2-5 Warwick Court, London, WC1R 5DJ
- This seminar will be free.