Charging VAT on service charges: was Janine Ingram v Church Commissioners for England  UKUT 0495 (LC) correctly decided?
7th Jun 2016, 17:30 to 20:00
Kerry Bretherton QC hosts this evening seminar on VAT Service Charge, will be 1.5 hours CPD and will be followed by a drinks reception.
- The framework of VAT and service charges
- The judgment of HHJ Robinson in Ingram
- Whether the decision was flawed/can be distinguished
- Arguments not advanced in Ingram
- Lessons for the future
- Tanfield Chambers, 2-5 Warwick Court, London, WC1R 5DJ
- This seminar will be free.
Expertise: Service Charges
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.