Junior Landlord & Tenant Conference 2016
4th Oct 2016
Tanfield Chambers’ Junior Landlord and Tenant Conference returns for its third year.
This ever popular event provides junior lawyers with the opportunity to update their knowledge across commercial and residential landlord and tenant law.
Download the full programme here.
As in previous years, the event is tailored to junior practitioners and allows delegates to design their own day, drawing from workshops across four streams – residential, commercial, enfranchisement and a ‘pick and mix’ stream. There will be sessions to accommodate all levels of junior solicitors from the newly qualified to those with many more years PQE.
- Tenancy deposits: prescribed information and other traps for the unwary
- AirBnB and other rental vacation providers – the issues for landlords
- Breach of covenants and s.168 determinations
- Defective premises: the landlord’s liability to repair
- An introduction to agricultural tenancies
- The application of the 1954 Act and how to deal with sub-tenants
- Grounds of opposition under the 1954 Act
- Recovery of legal costs under the lease
- New lease claims under the 1993 Act
- Collective enfranchisement: issues and update
- St Paul’s – 200 Aldersgate Conference Centre, London, EC1A 4HD
- Full price (from 2nd September): £175 + VAT
Expertise: Landlord & Tenant
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.