Mixed-Use Development Seminar – Essex
24th May 2016, 09:30 to 14:00
Join Tanfield for the morning at the Civic Centre, Chelmsford as our property specialists take you through issues facing mixed-use developments.
Ellodie Gibbons, Carl Fain and Katie Gray lead the following session.
- 09:30 – Registration and networking
- 09:45 – Issues to consider before completion: how to avoid or limit tenants’ statutory rights under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 and Leasehold Reform and Urban Development Act 1993
- 10:45 – Coffee / Tea break
- 11:00 – Management issues at mixed use-developments: apportionment of service charges, consultation, variation of leases, right to manage.
- 12:00 – Disposal of interests in mixed use developments: Tenants’ Right of First Refusal
- 13:00 – Lunch
- Civic Centre, Duke Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1JE
- There is an early bird rate of £30.00 for delegates who book before 18th April.
Team: Carl Fain
, Katie Gray
Expertise: Real Property
, Landlord & Tenant
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.