Mixed-Use Development Seminar – Bristol
12th May 2016, 09:30 to 14:00
Join Tanfield for the morning at the Watershed, Bristol as our property specialists take you through issues facing mixed-use developments.
Nicola Muir, Christopher Heather and Gemma de Cordova lead the following session.
- 09:30 – Registration and networking
- 09:45 – Issues to consider before completion: how to avoid or limit tenants’ statutory rights under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 and Leasehold Reform and Urban Development Act 1993
- 10:45 – Coffee / Tea break
- 11:00 – Management issues at mixed use-developments: apportionment of service charges, consultation, variation of leases, right to manage.
- 12:00 – Disposal of interests in mixed use developments: Tenants’ Right of First Refusal
- 13:00 – Lunch
- Watershed, 1 Canons Road, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5TX
- There is an early bird rate of £30.00 for delegates who book before 18th April.