RICS CPD Day, Loughborough
8th Mar 2016
This conference offers an essential round up of key developments in your region, allowing you to explore the potential challenges and opportunities facing your business. Ensure you are working to best practice standards with sessions, case-studies and legal updates relating to planning, regional economic update and many more.
Cecily Crampin from Tanfield Chambers, will be delivering a Party Wall: legal update.
Full details and booking information can be seen here.
- An economic update for the East Midlands, delivered by Alastair Cunningham, East Midlands Agent from the Bank of England
- Examine CDM 2015 – One year on, what do the regulations mean for you?
- East Midlands devolution and its impact on the built environment – Michael Henson, Associate Director Local Government from Turner & Townsend explores this further
- What are Rights of Light and why are they valuable to landowners?
- An update on the commercial property market
- Afternoon keynote for SME’s, explore tools and techniques to grow your business.
- Holywell Park, Loughborough University, Loughborough, LE11 3GR
This content is provided free of charge for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No responsibility for the accuracy and/ or correctness of the information and commentary set out in the article, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed or accepted by any member of Chambers or by Chambers as a whole.