8th March 2016
A regional conference for East Midlands
This conference offers an essential round up of key developments in your region, allowing you to explore the potential challenges and opportunities facing your business. Ensure you are working to best practice standards with sessions, case-studies and legal updates relating to planning, regional economic update and many more.
Cecily Crampin, from Tanfield Chambers, will be delivering a Party Wall: legal update.
Agenda highlights include:
- An economic update for the East Midlands, delivered by Alastair Cunningham, East Midlands Agent from the Bank of England
- Examine CDM 2015 - One year on, what do the regulations mean for you?
- East Midlands devolution and its impact on the built environment - Michael Henson, Associate Director Local Government from Turner & Townsend explores this further
- What are Rights of Light and why are they valuable to landowners?
- An update on the commercial property market
- Afternoon keynote for SME's, explore tools and techniques to grow your business.
Full details and booking information can be seen here.